Full Day Great Barrier Reef Tour
Duration: Full day
Your journey begins onboard a custom designed 30m catamaran, outfitted for both speed and comfort, and sailing! With a catalogue of over 24 superior reef destinations, Passions of Paradise will tailor their itinerary to suit the day’s conditions guaranteeing you an experience you will never forget! Every day we select the 2 most suitable locations based on the weather conditions!
Join our crew on a complimentary snorkel tour or have your own adventure with snorkel tuition and briefing provided on the journey out. Once you’ve worked up an appetite, enjoy our sumptuous tropical buffet lunch, freshly prepared by the onboard chef. Diet requirements and allergies are catered to on request!
After a full day of snorkeling and diving it’s time to hoist the sails; grab cold beverage from the bar and unwind as we set sail back to Cairns. Join our Eco Certified crew for a marine life presentation in the air-conditioned saloon or simply relax on our sun deck and soak up the rays.
- A stylish fast and modern catamaran and air-conditioned saloon
- Free tuition for those who want to learn to snorkel and guided snorkel tour
- Tropical buffet lunch of hot and cold dishes including fresh tropical fruit
- Free flotation vests to aid non swimmers, wetsuits in winter, sunsuits in summer
- Free prescription masks
- Morning tea (fresh brewed coffee and muffins) and afternoon tea
- Marine Naturalist presentation on coral and bird life
- Sailing on the way home to Cairns (weather dependent)
- What to bring:
- Swimmers, towel, sun cream, sunglasses/hat, cash or card for on board purchases, dive card or log book (if applicable)
- On the day
- Check in commences at 7am at the Passions of Paradise desk inside the Reef Fleet terminal at 1 Spence Street Cairns. Check in closes at 07:45. The boat departs at 08:00 and returns at approx. 16:45. There is paid parking right across the street at the Pier Car park and costs approx. $12 for the day.
- All passengers will be required to complete a Queensland Medical Questionnaire prior to participating in water activities.
- General advice – A basic level of fitness is required for snorkelling. As we visit remote location miles from emergency services it is advisable to contact us prior to traveling if you have concerns about your general health