Two nights in a Tobacco Kiln
Duration: 2 nights
- 2 Nights for 2 in a unique accommodation
- Breakfasts included
- Complimentary bottle of wine and chocolates
- $50 dinner voucher to dine at the Parker Street Project
- Chauffer driven service to and from your dinner in Dunkeld
- Early checkin at 2pm and Late checkout at 12pm
Full of history and rustic charm, Grampians Tobacco Kiln is a double brick building from 1920 ‘s which has been beautifully renovated into a self-contained cottage.
As the Kiln is located on a working sheep farm, you will love the tour on the first morning. The sunset over the Grampians is not to be missed.
Dine at the world-renowned Royal Mail Hotel or have a nice meal in Hamilton where there are a wide variety of food and shops.