Presented in a relaxed, friendly and supportive environment by qualified, experienced instructors.
We guarantee that regardless of your driving experience you’ll be amazed at what you’ll learn and you’ll have a great time learning it with us.
The aim of the practical exercises is to educate drivers in:
Basic vehicle dynamics
– The correct systems of car control : seating, vision, and steering
– Correct braking techniques for both ABS and non-ABS vehicles
– Skid causation, basic skid control, and skid prevention
– Raising the drivers level of awareness in relation to speed, reaction times and stopping distances
– Learn how your vehicle reacts in emergency situations
The classroom component covers basic road safety concepts and the key principals of defensive driving including:
– Understanding of how a drivers attitudes, motivations, and risk taking behaviour can affect that drivers safety and the safety of other road users
– The Golden Rules of Defensive Driving and how to apply them to everyday driving
– The importance of correctly inflated tyres and the condition and type of tyres
– Road laws and the introduction of any new laws